Thursday, June 24, 2010
Cake Wrecks!
One of my favorite blogs to read is Cake Wrecks. If you have never heard of it, you should check it out, cuz it's stinkin' hilarious!! I love to read it everyday and start my morning with a laugh. The writers of the blog, husband & wife John & Jen Yates, were in SLC last night, so my BFF Jennie and I went down to see them in person and see a slide show of some of their favorite wrecks.
Also, as part of the fun, people make small "wreck-plicas" of their favorite wrecks. John & Jen judge the wreckplicas for their favorites and then people get prizes. (I debated about making one...but in the end I ran out of time and didn't bring one, but here's a photo of some of them.)
I never got a good picture of John & Jen, but here's a not-so-good pic. They are a lot younger than I expected. For some reason I thought they'd be a little more middle-aged, but they were probably my age (I am NOT middle-aged yet! :)
Anyway, it was a great time. If you're ever bored, surfing the web, check out Cake Wrecks and you'll be laughing for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment