Here we are, walking in the waves by Santa Monica Pier, enjoying the beautiful sea air. (That's Bree...way behind us...neglected in her stroller...oops!)
She was OK though, peeking out from under her blankie...
Here she is, chillin' in the hotel room. We had a 2-room suite, which was great for Bree because we could put her to bed in a separate, dark, quiet room and we could still be in the other room.
We went to the LA County Museum of Art, which I loved. They had some really cool exhibits; my favorite was the Picasso exhibit. From where I'm standing in this picture, you could see the Hollywood sign way behind me. It doesn't really show up...but it's there!
Here we are at Huntington Beach Pier at sunset. Beautiful!
Bree wasn't too interested in most of our sight-seeing...but I figured that I had to at least dip her toes in the ocean! Right as Bryan took this picture, a big wave came in and soaked the back of my shorts...
Anyway, it was a really great trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment