Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

We had a really fun Halloween this year.  I had the Joy School Halloween party at our house on the 27th.  We had fun with face-painting, decorating pumpkins and cookies, making ghost crafts, and playing "Pin the Nose on the Jack-o-lantern."  We also went Trick-or-Treating around the house to each of the kids' moms in the bedrooms of our house.  Then on Halloween day we got to go to Bryan's work for a potluck lunch and more Trick-or-Treating to all of the offices.  And then of course the evening Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood.  The kids loved going door to door with some neighbor friends.  We got a lot of candy--too much, in my opinion, for the kids' teeth and tummies.  So, I told them to eat as much as they wanted to that night and then the next day I offered to buy their candy from them.  They got to choose as much or as little as they wanted to sell.  Miles ended up earning $7.00 and Tess got $5.00 to spend on a new toy at the store. 
This year Miles was a bat and Tess was a witch. Bree was a cute little pumpkin but I could never get her to smile for the camera.    Here are a few photos:




 This next picture is of Bree after waking up from a nap...she must've slept very soundly with her cheek resting on her hand.  I could clearly see her fingernails and even her little knuckle lines on her cheek! 

No comments: