We haven't been doing too much lately... One new thing we bought is a new bed. Bryan has hated our bed ever since we've been married; it's too firm for him and he wakes up with sore shoulders everyday. So when we went on our trip to CA, we both really liked the bed in the hotel. Bryan e-mailed the hotel to find out the exact make and model of the bed and then we bought one like it. He wanted a king size...I at first thought that that was way too big. But here's a picture of one reason I like a king size--this is after church last Sunday. (I had just gotten up from the spot between Tess and Bryan.) All four of us had a nap on it and nobody was squished! It was really great.
In other news, our Joy School went on a field trip to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. Since our class is mostly boys (we do have 2 girls, but both were absent that day) they really LOVED the dinosaurs!
 |
| Miles and his best buddy Gabe |
 |
| Bree has learned how to wave; it's so cute! |
 |
| Just the boys... |
 |
| Our smiley Bree, just happy to be there! |
Our other new fun purchase is a new swingset for the backyard. The kids have loved our other one, but they were starting to outgrow it a little bit. We found this one on KSL and set it up Saturday morning, just in time for our Mother's Day party with the Terry cousins on Saturday afternoon. It kept all the kids entertained for a long time!
 |
| Bryan added a sprinkler to the front so that the kids can have a waterslide. |
I had a great Mother's Day yesterday. I slept in and Bryan made breakfast for me (he was going to do breakfast in bed, but I came out before it was all ready--oops!) After church I had a nap too. It was a nice, lazy, relaxing day. I'm so thankful for these 3 kiddos (and for Bryan of course!) I feel so lucky to be a mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment