Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Bree!

Our sweet little baby turned one yesterday!  Where has the time gone?  This year has flown by so fast.  I really do feel like I'm in the "blink and you'll miss it" phase with the kids.  I just love them so much and sometimes I really, really wish that I could make them stay little forever.  But, I can't, darn it....so here are a bunch of photos from our fun day yesterday. 
Bree likes her new swimsuit.

She got lots of help opening presents from Tess & Miles.

Her first cell phone.

The cake...yum!

"Are you seeing me mom??  Is it really OK that I'm eating this?"

I love this pic--look at her left hand.  She was covered!

I think she's a fan.


Oh no--it's not a good time to start playing "peek-a-boo!"
 Today Papa and gma & gpa J came up to visit and celebrate with us.  Here's Bree outside with her new water table.  It will be a great toy for her to play with while the bigger kids are playing in the pool on these hot summer days.  Bree was absolutely soaked after a few minutes, but she really had a lot of fun, so it was worth it!


Some of Bree's stats: 
30 inches tall and 20 lb, 13 oz.
favorite song:  Mama Loves Bree (one I made up, obviously, that I sing before bed and naps.)
favorite book:  Bobby Bunny or Polly Pony
favorite game:  Peek-a-boo
favorite toy to snuggle with:  a little rattle-doll with blond braids
favorite activity:  pull out all the toys from the toy bins and spread them all over the family room
favorite fruit:  blueberries & grapes
favorite food: cereal (Kix or Cheerios) or bread
favorite expression:  cute toothy grin
favorite friends:  Tess and Miles, of course!

Oh, how we love this girl!  She has been such a joy for the past year.  What a wonderful way to complete our family.


1 comment:

kelliecooke said...

Cute cake and baby. You do a great job!