Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lagoon 2013

We went to Lagoon on Friday.  I thought Bree would just love the rides, but actually on her very first ride, the tug boats, she cried and cried the whole time!  I felt terrible and kept wanting them to stop the ride, but the guy just kept it going around and around while she sobbed.  I think she was just scared to sit there alone.  (Bryan had Tess & Miles on "Wicked" at this time and I am, of course, too big to join her.)  Poor baby!


....But, after she was reunited with her big sister and brother for rides, all was well.





I went on the Tidal Wave with Tess & Miles and they were both so cute.  I tried to take a candid picture of their joyful faces.  I couldn't sneakily get one of Tess, but I got this great one of Miles as the boat was at its highest, hands high in the air, giggling and happy.  Love it!

Tess & I rode the Colossus at the end, which I really love.  Bryan snapped this pic and it's great--Tess is so jazzed, on her adrenaline high, and I'm just thinking "I'm getting a little too old for this!"  Once per year is about perfect for me now; I used to be able to go again and again but not anymore!

No comments: