| I love this face--you can tell he's pretty excited about his glow-in-the-dark bugs for his walls, from Bree. |
| Tess was excited about her new telescope. |
| Santa brought Bree a little trampoline, which has had TONS of use--by all three kids (and even occasionally Mom & Dad too!) |
Gma & Gpa Terry visited us later that morning, along with our niece Miriya, who is here from Ohio, attending school at USU (Go Aggies!). Here is Miles, excited about his Angry Birds game.
Then we headed down to Tooele to see my side of the fam at Papa's house, followed by Gma J's house. It was a busy, fun-filled, food-filled, present-filled day! The kids (and parents too!) were spoiled as usual with so many generous gifts. It was a good day.
Friday we decided to have another fun family day. We visited Gma & Gpa Terry for a little bit and then headed to Salt Lake to play at Hollywood Connection. The kids enjoyed the bumper cars and the merry-go-round and we all loved playing ski-ball. But the best part was roller-skating. The kids had never done it, and Bryan and I haven't been for YEARS (plus I was never any good anyway.) Needless to say, Bryan had his hands full, helping people not fall down. :) Bree even had skates too. I spent my time going super slowly around with her (which was OK by me, since that's about my speed anyway), and Bryan would take turns going around with Miles & Tess. I found out that we can bring a stroller in, so next time I'll definitely push Bree in the stroller--that would be much easier.
After that we went to City Creek for the big ear-piercing! Here's Tess before:
Thankfully they had two workers so she only had the pain one time. She was really tough; I knew it hurt her and she got a little teary in her eyes, but did not cry.
And After: She was so excited!
Then we headed out to see the candy windows at Macy's. (I'm so happy they are back, and I don't mean to complain, but is it just me, or did they used to be cooler at ZCMI? I remember they were more extravagant, with a whole scene made of candy--walls, floor, characters, landscape, etc.? Now they are just one big round ball ornament that rotates. Still cool for sure, but not quite as neat as I remember.) Lastly, we were all freezing so we walked quickly through Temple Square and mostly looked at the lights as viewed from the Joseph Smith Memorial Building--much warmer in there!




No comments:
Post a Comment