One rule of Bingo, Terry style, is that you have to YELL your BINGO loud and long! If it's not loud enough it doesn't count and you don't get your prize. It's fun to hear everyone, especially the kids, shouting BINGOOOOOO!! at the top of their lungs. Everyone brings a bunch of White Elephant gifts to exchange and it's fun to see what you end up with. Some gifts are great, and others are, well, not as great. (But those ones are usually the funniest.)
Our two best gifts this year were:
First, Bree got this cake decorating kit to make a castle cake. It's got spires and windows and fancy turrets of different sizes. She loved it! She asked to sleep with it last night. I guess I'll be making a princess castle cake this year for her birthday...I hope it works out!
And second is this awesome t-shirt for Bryan. It says, "THIS is what a GREAT FATHER looks like!" complete with thumbs pointing back at himself. And the greatest part of all is that it looks like it was made for a 12-year-old kid. It's pretty tiny. Ha!
![]() |
| This pic shows just how small it is. (And am I the only one who sees a bit of a Jerry Seinfeld look to Bryan here? I totally see it. And I LOVE me some Seinfeld, so that's a lucky coincidence, huh?) |



No comments:
Post a Comment