Friday, May 2, 2014

Misc. Kiddos

Oh, these kids of mine.  I love them!  They crack me up (and drive me crazy sometimes,) but they are pretty wonderful.  They are good for comic relief too.  

Here they are, all prepped to watch some TV.  Do you think they look comfy?
Bree was playing at a friend's house and found this awesome Rapunzel hat/hair.  Love it!
I have started to let Bree paint her own fingernails.  They are far from perfect, but she loves it so much!
The other day I was hungry for a snack so I cut up an apple.  I put it on a plate and then had to go in the other room for a few minutes.  When I came back this is what I found:  The Apple Bandit!
Yep, ALL 8 sections had been pilfered.  Little twerp!  (Cute little twerp though.)
Here's Miles trying on my new sunglasses.  Funny kid.
Speaking of funny kid...he has started this weird habit at the grocery store where he gets the produce bags and wears them like a hat.  I figure anything that keeps the kids happy and quiet while I'm shopping is fine by me.  The funny thing is that he will walk around like this for a really long time, not caring that people are giggling at him.  He's at such a fun age...it won't be long until he would be too embarrassed and self-conscious to do that.  Go Miles!
Here's another shopping trip while Tess was looking for new earrings.  Miles was just browsing in his sweet produce bag hat, with not a care in the world and no idea that his mom was taking future blackmail photos. Ha!

No comments: