The Ogden Temple is soon to be re-dedicated after its huge renovation. We were happy to go through the open house as a family. Unfortunately we were there on a super stormy night. I suggested we take a few pictures first in case it started to rain. Here's one we got during the crazy windy portion of the evening.
It is a beautiful temple! The inside and outside is just stunning. They have completely re-done the grounds as well and it's just gorgeous. I am so excited to have this be our home temple.
I also have a neat opportunity to play the piano in the little exhibit tent they have set up in the parking lot. It's just a place where people can walk through and see the missionaries if they have questions and learn more about what went into the building of the temple, including seeing samples of all the stone and glass work up close. They also have a cool video there called "3 Years in 30 Seconds" which is a time-lapse video of the construction of the temple. Anyway, there is a grand piano in the tent and they want music playing inside to just set a nice reverent tone. I play the piano for an hour a week there until the temple is re-dedicated in September. I really enjoy it!
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment