Thursday, May 21, 2015

Joy School Graduation

We finished up our great year of Joy School with a little graduation program in our backyard.  I have done Joy School (a neighborhood co-op preschool) with each of my kiddos when they were 3 years old.  It's such a fun way to get them to preschool so they can begin to play with other kids, learn how to sit still for the teacher (at least for short amounts of time), take turns, walk in a line, and all that jazz.  We always have lots of fun with stories, songs, and activities, with lots of free play time as well.  It's a great introduction to preschool and I have loved taking turns teaching.  Our group this year with Bree was probably my favorite group of all the 3 kids (maybe because with the other 2, I always had a baby to take care of at the same time! ?)  We had a great group of moms, who were always reliable and well-prepared.  I loved it.

Bryan was out of town for our graduation so I asked Tess to take a few pictures of the whole group.  I loved seeing her pictures on my phone later with the heads chopped off.  Ha ha!

(This one's better, but I'm still chopped.)
 Here's our graduate Bree (who had of course taken her shoes off by this point...that girl!)
 And look at the cute cupcakes that one of the other moms made.  So fun!

No comments: