Northern Utah got slammed with snow this year! Here in Hooper we got a lot, even enough to have a late start day at school yesterday, to give people extra time to shovel out. Cities in Cache and Box Elder Counties got so much that they closed school for 2 days! (Even USU cancelled class one day, which almost never happens!)
Bryan loves to plow the snow with our four-wheeler, because afterwards he always has fun driving around the neighborhood. Usually he will pull our kids on the sled, but this time, he pulled our neighbor Kyle from across the street. And then Kyle pulled Bryan. Just two big kids (in grown men's bodies!)
Meanwhile, in the backyard, Bree and Tess made a fun snowman with croquet arms....
...and Miles and Tess played outside in the snow.
(I took all these pics from the porch and/or deck....I'm not a snow-lover at all, so I like to stay warm in the house.)




No comments:
Post a Comment