Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Happenings

Our random happenings this month include Bree, wearing what I thought was a hijab.  Then she informed me that she is an astronaut.  Ha!  
She also cleaned Bryan's bathroom sink and then she was sure to leave a note telling him it was squeaky clean!  ("Sqeecee cleen sic!")
Bree likes to take my phone into her room and take selfies with her cute stuffed animals.  I love to find them on my phone.  I especially love when she does videos and I can really see the world from her perspective.  I forget what it's like to be so little.  She walks around the house eye-level to our table and countertops and the back of the couch, etc.  It's nice to be reminded to see the world through the eyes of a child.
Our sweet neighbor always gives us hand-me-downs, which we LOVE!  This giant red knit hat came in the last bag and Bree really loves it. And I really love to watch her wear it.  It kind of cracks me up!  She reminds me of Paddington Bear.  (or is it someone else?  Who has a big floofy hat like that?)
Oh, the weather has gotten so beautiful at the end of this month!  Warm and lovely!  On Sunday afternoons Bryan and I like to take naps and the kids just play or watch TV.  The other day we peeked out the blinds of our bedroom window and caught this scene.  It made us smile...all 3 kids jumping on the trampoline, happily, while the dog and the cat sit and enjoy the sunshine.  Aaahhh, I hope Spring will be here soon!

No comments: