Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Back to School 2017

It's Back to School time again...where did summer go??  Tess was really excited to start Junior High this year at Roy Jr.  She had a faulty locker lock which had to be replaced, but eventually it got figured out and she was ready to rock this morning. She didn't seem too nervous at all.  The poor gal has to leave our house at 6:40 to catch the bus!
The other two had mixed feelings--Miles was glad to be going back to see his friends, but the actual school part bummed him out.
He has Mrs. Widdison for English...
...and Senior Yamashita for Spanish.  (Tess had him in 4th grade too--in English of course--and he was wonderful.)
Bree was really excited to meet her English teacher, but when she met her Spanish teacher at Back to School night, she just burst into tears!  I was really surprised--she's never been one to be nervous or teary in new situations.  It broke my heart.  But I know her Spanish teacher (Miles had her) and she is fantastic so I just knew she would be fine today.  And I'm happy to report that she did just great.  Now she said she likes both her teachers.  Whew!
Here is Mrs. Meyer for English...
...and I didn't get a picture of Seniora Loya-Baca because she is only there in the afternoons.  But she's terrific as well.  Lucky kiddos this year!

No comments: