We decided to go to a U of U volleyball game. We went with Papa, Charlotte, and Blake & Aleisha's family. First we went to dinner at Hire's Big H and then went to the game. Kids got in free (which we knew) and, since it was a "blackout night," anyone wearing black got in free too (which we did not know!) Bryan already had on a black jacket but I didn't have any black. However, Tess did have a black jacket and you bet I squeezed into it so we could all get in free! Woohoo! (I did not expect it to fit, but it did, and I even could zip it up. If I had bent over, it would've been "fat guy in a little coat" from Tommy Boy for sure!)
They gave everyone black pom poms to cheer with... our kids mainly used them as wigs though!
During timeouts, they would play songs for us to dance to and the cameraman would pan around and zoom in on dancers to display on the jumbotron. We were so excited to get on the jumbotron! (You can see Bree down in the corner...it looks so weird because Bree was actually right next to Miles, but on the jumbotron it looks like she is a few rows in front of him. Strange!)






No comments:
Post a Comment