Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween fun

We did all the usual Halloween festivities last week: pumpkin carving for Family Home Evening, costume party at school, and of course Trick or Treating. We had a lot of fun in our new neighborhood. Tess was dressed as a cheerleader and Miles was a firefighter. Tess literally ran from house to house with her two cute neighbor buddies, Jaxsen and Forrest. Miles toddled along with me for the first 10 or so houses, and then he was content to just ride along in the wagon, holding his pumpkin bucket on his lap. I don't even know if he realized there was candy in it!(on a tangent, Miles has become completely obsessed with "Signing Time." He would watch 4 or 5 hours a day if I'd let him. It's like his new binky or comfort object; if he falls down or gets hurt, he'll tearfully ask for "Sigh-nimuh." Anyway, in this picture he and Tess are showing the ASL sign for "scared.")

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I like your blog! Cute photos! I think I have most of the Signing Time videos memorized. I check them out because my little girl is hard of hearing, so it is a great teacher for me, and also a lot of fun to watch.

Jennie Moore said...

Tess is a dang cute cheerleader. And Miles is a hansome fireman. Sounds like it was a great time.