Saturday, November 13, 2010

More Miles...

OK...I had to write about another funny thing that Miles did yesterday.  I let Tess & him pick a piece of Halloween candy and he chose Laffy Taffy.  Bryan was opening it, and a little chunk fell on the floor, so Miles quickly picked it up and began eating it.  He looked really upset and said, "It's not even chompy!"  I took that to mean that he was frustrated that it was soft--maybe he expected it to be hard, like a sucker?  So, I offered him a sucker instead.  He kept chewing on the Laffy Taffy for a minute and then, stressed, said, "Mom, this candy is GOSS!" (gross).  I told him to just come and spit it in the garbage can.  When he came over, I watched him spit it out....and it was a chunk of Laffy Taffy WRAPPER!  No wonder it was "goss" and "not chompy!"  Ha!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love the funny things kids say! Cute posts!!!!!