Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a wonderful Halloween this year.  We were very worried when the skies opened at about 5:30 and the downpour began.  We figured that we could at least go "Trick or Treat" at the Mall, indoors, but luckily just as we got the kids into their costumes, the rain stopped and we even had a big, beautiful rainbow outside.  Tess was a butterfly this year and Miles was a "magon." (dragon.) 
(PS...I know that butterflies don't wear tutus, but a little girl's Halloween butterfly costume just isn't complete without one! :)
I tried to paint a dragon on Miles' cheek (Tess had a pretty butterfly tattoo on her cheek, so Miles wanted something too.)  Let me tell you--face-painting on a wiggly 2 year old is not fun.  The dragon on his face looked not-so-great, a fact that I couldn't deny when Tess came up and said, "Mom, you're not a very good artist."  Oh well.

2 comments:

kcooke said...

They look so cute!

Ashlie said...

They are SOOO cute! I think you did a great job on the face painting. :)