Here are a few pictures from April. The first set is from April Fools' Day, when Tess wore crazy clothes and had crazy hair as a joke. Then, there's Miles after he put on his jammie shorts, both legs in one side. He came waddling out, saying something was wrong...but he couldn't for the life of him figure out what it was!
We had a great Easter. We dyed eggs in the morning, church in the afternoon (and I thought the kids looked so great in their new Easter duds), and then dinner and Easter Egg Hunt at gma & gpa Terry's house. It was a lot of fun! Here's a funny kidism from Miles yesterday: I took him to the bathroom to make sure he would potty. After a minute I said, "did the pee-pee come?" to which he replied, "Yes! Easter pee-pee!"
 |
| Beautiful fruit trees in bloom! |
 |
| Action shot! |
 |
| Tess with her cousin and buddy Adrienne |
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great Easter. Kids always make it better.
Post a Comment