Tonight at dinner the kids were asking about how the baby is going to come out. Before I could even really answer (thankfully), Tess said, "Hey, do they ever just cut it out of your stomach?" So we started talking about c-sections and I mentioned some friends of hers who were born that way. Miles asked if they ever cut the baby (specifically, what would happen if the doctor cut the baby's arm off.) Then Tess said that you'd have to just get a new baby. The conversation was beginning to de-rail so I said, "the baby is fine. It's pretty protected in there." And Tess quickly replied, "by what? Force field?"
I love it.
And here's a recent picture of me...some people who don't see me often requested one, so here ya go! (I'm 33 1/2 weeks along in this photo.)
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ya gotta love those kids! You look very cute and pretty pregnant!!!
Beeeeautiful Michonne! I love their fun conversations!
Thanks for putting a pic of you on! I think you look so good! I am glad to read things are going good and that baby is healthy :)
Post a Comment