Well, I've never been this pregnant before. I delivered Miles at 36 weeks 6 days, and Tess at 37 weeks exactly. I'm now 37 weeks 1 day and I shouldn't be pregnant anymore! At least that's how I'm feeling. I really need to have a better attitude about it, but I guess in my head I just figured I'd have the baby by now! But, things have progressed (a tiny bit) since last week. I'm now 80% effaced and 2.5 cm dilated. So, I guess I'll take it. (I have no choice, do I?) I was hoping for more but I need to just relax. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm very, very impatient, so this waiting around is hard! Bryan sure has a point though when he says that the baby is easier to take care of now. She never cries, and there are no dirty diapers to change.
In other news, we gave Miles his summer haircut/buzz, and I also decided to cut Tess's hair. It had gotten really long and it was becoming a fight to brush it and fix it each morning. We debated about donating it, but 10 inches of her hair would have made it SUPER short. It turned out really cute and we all like it.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They both look darling! Maybe Miles wouldn't appreciate that, instead, he looks quite studley! Hang in there, this too shall pass, right?!!!
COME ON BABY....COME ON COME ON!
2.5cm? You are already 1/4 of the way there and haven't even had a labor pain! Your water is bound to break at any time. Hope the rest of the labor is this easy.
Post a Comment