Thursday, June 2, 2011
38 Weeks: She's a stubborn little sucker!
Well, at my 38 week appt today almost nothing had changed (darn it!) My belly measures 36 weeks, I'm still 80% effaced, and only dilated to a 3. So it's not looking like anything will happen really soon. However, my wonderful doctor did say that she feels fine about inducing me at 39 weeks if I don't go naturally before then. So, the hospital will call me tomorrow to set up a day & time for induction sometime after next Thursday. Maybe I'll do a bunch of jumping jacks in the meantime :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The waiting at the end is seriously one of the worst parts of being pregnant!! Although then once the baby comes, I wish I would have enjoyed those last few weeks a little more. Enjoy your last few days of not having to breast feed, feeling rested, and being able to let your belly hang over your pants without shame!! haha! Good luck with everything! :)
Jump away, we can't wait to meet her!
Do what you need to do to get that little chicky here!!! We are all anxiously waiting...
Post a Comment