Friday, July 1, 2011

6th Birthday Interview

I realized that I posted about Tess's birthday without doing her yearly birthday interview.  It's kind of fun to read back over last year's interview and compare it to this year's.  So, if you're interested, here it is:

Favorite color: pink
Favorite food: Chicken Cordon Bleu
Favorite drink: water
Favorite thing to play: Just Dance 2
Are you excited for 1st grade?  It will be lots of older kids, not many of my friends, I don't know.
Favorite trick from Tumbling class: running cartwheels and back walk-overs
Favorite treat:  toast with Nutella
Favorite book: the Henry and Beezus books, and "My Father's Dragon"
Favorite song: "Heavenly Father, Are You Really There?"  ("A Child's Prayer)
Favorite TV show: SpongeBob SquarePants & She-Ra
Favorite movie: MegaMind
Favorite veggie: carrots
Favorite fruit: strawberries
Favorite place to go: Lagoon
What makes you laugh? my friends
What makes you sad? someone dying
Who are your special friends? Mari, Rylan & Mabry
Anything else you'd like to tell me? "I love you Mommy, and I loved my birthday." (Aahh, shucks!)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Aw, I what a sweetie! I think Tess and my Stella would be fast friends.