For our Christmas card this year, I'm being very lazy and just doing a blog post. (For those of you who read the blog regularly, you already know what we've been up to anyway!) So, I just decided to list the top 5 words or phrases that describe each of us this year--the things we liked, the things we did, how we mostly spent our time in 2011. Here goes:
Bryan
1-finish basement
2-motorcycle rides
3-new daddy
4-ES3
5-Words with Friends
Michonne
1-pregnant
2-Young Women
3-new mommy
4-sleep deprived
5-scrapbooking
Tess
1-lost teeth
2-new room
3-helpful big sister
4-tumbling
5-Mari
Miles
1-preschool
2-helpful big brother
3-bike & scooter
4-Wii
5-Gabe
Bree
1-welcome!
2-baby of the family
3-lots of grins
4-lots of hair
5-rolling over
So there you have it...a quick overview of the Terrys this year. Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
I LOVE the lazy man card!! GOOD THINKING!!! And the picture is adorable...such a cute family!
Post a Comment