Let's look a little more closely, shall we?
And here's a close-up of the actual assignment: "Draw a picture of something you dream would happen in our world." Now, I'm sure she doesn't understand the magnitude or meaning of Martin Luther King's speech; she was just drawing a dream that she's had. But it does kind of make the whole picture a little more morbid, doesn't it?
I guess looking on the bright side, it's a good drawing, with specific details. I especially like the arrows below the bony legs, showing that it's jumping up and down.
Should I be worried?
2 comments:
I don't know where kids come up with these things!! Josh and Daniel drew bombs on paper and hung them up all over the house. Then on the actual wall with red sharpie marker they drew the the bloody brains from the detonated bombs. Disturbing--YES!! Where they got the idea from??? However they still appear to be ok--that is at least from what I think...you may have a different opinion!! I wouldn't worry too much abou it unless she becomes obsessed with it. You are right about the detail in the drawing--pretty good if you can get passed the content part ;). Kids do the craziest things!!
Wow, that is quite vivid. Definitely makes you wonder, but if she's not freaked out then I wouldn't worry about it too much.
Post a Comment