Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Misc. Outfits

I don't have really anything interesting to say, but these are just a few photos I wanted to post.  First off, anyone who knows me knows that I'm a HUGE fan of Breaking Bad.  I love that show! (!!!)  So, when Bryan found this Heisenberg shirt (in the men's section, but I don't care), I had to have it!
 Second, here are a few photos capturing Bree's creative dressing/accessorizing skills:  We start off with Santa Clause jammies, then layer on a princess dress-up dress, add a pair of snow boots, and top it off with a bicycle helmet.  She's ready for anything!

 She had a cute little green mustache from our fruit & veggie juice (including lots of spinach.)

She loves her Lalaloopsy puffy stickers...apparently they work best on your face! 

And last is a quick pic of our family cat, Sunny.  He's a pretty sweet kitty, and he loves to sit up on top of our playset, on the narrow board by the monkey bars.  Ha!

No comments: