First they did the donuts-on-a-string eating contest. Tess didn't win, but she still did really well and tried hard! And, who cares who wins when you get to eat a donut, amiright?
I had Bree with me, and she's such a little charmer that lots of kids in Tess's class just loved talking to her and playing with her. They made little turkeys out of Oreos and candy, and Bree thought that was pretty fun. Here is a cute pic with some of Tess's classmates.
I am thankful for so many things in my life. First and foremost, of course, is my family. Our little bamatamb fam is precious to me and I thank God every day for them. I am also so grateful for the families that Bryan and I grew up in. I'm thankful for our home and our wonderful neighborhood. I so thankful that Bryan and I were able to get an education and I'm very thankful for Bryan's good job. I'm thankful to live close enough to family to spend holidays together and I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving together tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment