Miles and I were both a little bit sick last weekend and so we just kind of laid around all day Saturday and skipped Stake Conference on Sunday. But you can only watch so much TV before going crazy so I decided to get out this puzzle, which I bought a couple years ago on a whim but which we had not even opened yet. It was 1000 pieces and it actually took many, many hours to do! We worked Sunday for a long long time--it's kind of addicting! Miles and Tess also enjoyed helping a bit here and there. Then I did quite a bit on Monday while Bryan was at work, and then we finished it together tonight. It is so satisfying to put that last piece in! We decided that we need to do tricky puzzles more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment