Thursday, October 15, 2015

Farm Field Trip

Bree's class had a field trip to a farm this week.  She got to see goats...

 ...and feed them.  She really hated the fact that when she fed them, it left her hand slobbery/snotty.  I don't blame her!  She just kept wiping her hand on her pants and didn't want to feed them anymore.  I suggested she could just hold the cup up for them to eat out of but the first time she tried it the goat bumped it right out of her hand.  Goat-feeding-fail.  Oh well!
 There were also chickens and cows...
 ...and cute little ponies to ride.
 She did like that part!
 At the end the kids were able to pick a pumpkin to take home.  I think that was her favorite part!
 Here is wonderful Teacher Julie with her 2 classes.   (I think every single girl chose pink for her Wisebird t-shirt color!)

No comments: