Time for the annual round-up of the "Kidisms" from my side bar. I think I'm getting bad at remembering to write them down because this year is smaller than past years. That, or the kids just aren't as funny anymore! ;) (Just kidding--they are still funny!)
January 2015
Bree just told me about her dream last night... "it was about a hamburger monster. He had ketchup, and people, and lettuce in him!" Yikes!
February 2015
Uh oh... Miles came into the bathroom wearing nothing but his shirt. When I asked where his pants and undies were, he told me that Dad had just put them into the washing machine. He said he had had "a toot gone wrong." Ha!
Breeisms: "Valenz-tine Day" is when you give valenztines to your friends.
breakfast= bresskist
yesterday= lasterday
April 2015
During a playdate Bree told her friend, "My daddy is just named Daddy. But sometimes my mom calls him Bryan."
May 2015
While walking down the school hallway, Bree slipped on a spot that had recently been mopped and was still wet. When I asked her where she got hurt she said (in tears), "on the cheek... of my BUM!"
June 2015
Bree just came in and said that both of her feet were broken "pretendly."
Another cute Breeism (what will I do when she outgrows these? I love them and they crack me up!)... gigantic= Guy-jantic
July 2015
Tonight at dinner Bree said the prayer...it went something like this: "We are thankful for the food. Please help it be good, even though I don't want any of the sauce because I hate it, Jesus Christ, Amen."
Bree always has super sweaty little hands! Every time she holds our hand (index finger) it is swampy and sweaty. Well, she also gets the words "slippery" and "slobbery" mixed up. She tried to open a doorknob the other day and said, "I caaaan't open the door!! My hands are too slobbery!"
October 2015
Bree can say "police" and she can say "officer," but ask her to say police officer and it is always "pol-eef a-SAUCE-er."
Thursday, December 31, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment