I thought it would be fun to take "1st day of School" pictures out by the tree each year so we could see how both the tree and the children grow. So here is Tess on her 1st day of Preschool for this year. She is attending a school called "Smarty Pants Preschool" and she has been so excited. We met the teacher and toured the school last Friday and I think it's going to be a great place for Tess. The class has only 8 kids in it and I'm sure she'll have a blast.
(By the way, Tess is in quite a growth spurt right now. Since we moved into this house in December--only 8 months ago--she has grown 2 inches! That seems like a lot to me... Now if only she'd put on about 5 more pounds she could use her car seat with the seat belt "booster style.")
1 comment:
She is way too cute!! I cannot believe how big she is getting.
Post a Comment