Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sleeping Cutie, Smiling Beauty, and Audrey II

1-The Sleeping Cutie is Miles.  We fold the covers down on his bed each night because it's usually pretty hot and he really only needs his small blankie to snuggle with.  We just tell him to pull up the covers if he gets cold.  He doesn't do that though...instead he just wriggles down to where they are folded and snuggles in for the night.
 2-The Smiling Beauty is Bree.  She is smiling so much lately!  One of her favorite things to look at is a bunch of stuffed fabric flowers that I made to hang over the changing table.  Every time I change her buns she smiles like crazy at the flowers; I love it.

 3-Audrey II (let's see who will catch the reference for this...)  Our spaghetti squash plant is going crazy.  Just this morning I went out to "harvest" and picked 23 squash (squashes??).  There may be more, but since I didn't bring my machete with me, I couldn't get to the very back.  What you see in this picture is Audrey II the Squash, with a few corn, onions, and carrots trying to survive around her.
(Does anyone know if spaghetti squash makes good baby food?  I loved making baby food for Miles in the past, but I've never tried it with spaghetti squash.)

1 comment:

Jennifer Rasmussen said...

We love that movie! Whenever my kids are hungry they whine, "Feed us Mommy." Congratulations on a prolific garden, wish I had a green thumb.