We desperately needed some new family pictures (the one we have hanging on our wall now was taken when Miles was only 10 months old!). We got these taken in June and I really love the way they turned out. The kids all cooperated and the weather & lighting were beautiful. Here are my favorites. (Now the really hard part is going to be choosing which ones to print! It's so nice to be able to blog/scrapbook as many as I want, but I can't frame and hang that many! :) Anyway, here they are!
*update: For some reason they look a little bit blurry on the blog...but if you click on a picture it opens up clearer and then you can scroll through all of them there.*














2 comments:
Michonne, These are amazing family photos!! YEAH! I couldn't help but think that the light shining in your hubby and kids' eyes is in large part because they have such an amazing and loving wife and mommy.
They turned out GREAT! Who did them???
Post a Comment