As is tradition, Tess had her year-end Field Day today. Miles and I tagged along with her class to all the different stations. They did so many fun things! (And, no, they did not do the dumb relay where you have to balance an egg or a tennis ball on a wooden spoon...I remember doing that one every year as a kid.) Miles joined in with the class on all the activities too. They had a great time!
.jpg) |
| Even though the kids loved it, I thought this game was gross and very wasteful...they got a handful of Skittles and tried to spit them into the bucket. |
.jpg) |
| They did the cutest game with the parachute called "Shark," that I have never seen before...the kids sit down with their legs under the parachute, then 3 or 4 kids are chosen as sharks and they go under the parachute. They crawl around and yank kids under, and then they become sharks too. There are 3 or 4 kids as lifeguards on the outside that try to rescue the people, but it almost never works. It's so funny to watch when you're standing above the parachute like I was--kids were there, and then poof! they were gone! (I thought they should rename the game "Grass-Stain." ha!) |
.jpg) |
| At the end was this gigantic bouncy house obstacle course. Two kids would go through together and race. Miles beat both of his 2nd grader opponents! |
No comments:
Post a Comment