Saturday, December 30, 2017

December Happenings

Just a few "happenings" for December.  The kids made a huge blanket fort in the basement and played in it for days.  It had teepees, tunnels, and tents, along with the couches, pillows, & ping pong table for structure.  Fun!



Bree had a "first" the other day...our neighbor had a new baby so I went over to visit.  Bree told me she had never held a baby!  What the?  I didn't think she was serious but then I started thinking about it, and she is really right.  She is the youngest of the siblings and all cousins on both sides of the family, so she has truly never held a baby, which is sad!  She loved holding this sweet boy, finally!
 And another first for Bree--this is the first snowman that she has built all by herself, start to finish.  Mr. Snowman looks super, and she was very proud!

No comments: