Saturday, December 12, 2009

Home Improvements

Bryan just finished our first basement project in this house. He built shelves and wired an outlet for our freezer in the "fruit room" under the porch. He also added an insulated door to keep the fruit room cool and the rest of the basement warm.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a little bit of a neat freak* ("a place for everything and everything in it's place...") and so I am really excited to fill up those shelves with stuff that is currently just in piles on the floor in the basement. Here are some photos of the finished project.

*notice I didn't say "clean freak." I'm actually pretty lazy about cleaning. Yesterday I walked into the family room and noticed a little finger had written "Tess" in the dust on our TV screen. Good thing she doesn't know how to write "WASH ME" yet.




1 comment:

Jennie Moore said...

I love it. It looks so great. Great job Bryan!