
Miles had his 2nd birthday yesterday. We had a wonderful weekend, ce
In keeping with Terry family tradition, I thought it would be fun to interview Miles and post his answers...but he's not quite old enough yet to understand, so I'll just post some things I know about Miles. His favorite food is probably crackers or bananas ("nanno"). He loves milk and cheese too. His least favorite food is green beans. I will try to sneak one tiny little green bean speck into a big bite of something else that he likes, and inevitably he'll chew away happily until he detects the green bean molecule and does the dreaded "tongue rake."
His favorite activities are: playing at the park, jumping on the couch with Tess, and of course, watching Signing Time. Miles is very good at entertaining himself and will go down in the basement playroom all by himself and just play for a long time (Tess still won't go down there alone...) He loves to sleep with 3 little stuffed friends: doggy, duck, and elephant. And he loves to have "blanky loves," which is something we started with Tess and continue with him where we just wrap him up like a baby in his blanky and snuggle with him. When he or Tess are really sad or frustrated, they'll go and grab their blankies for blanky loves.
Miles favorite toy varies from day to day. Today it's his new soccer ball, but it will probably change tomorrow. His favorite books are his ABC books and his construction vehicle book. His favorite color is yellow and his favorite letter is W.
We just love and adore Miles. He is a sweetie and brings a lot of joy and energy into our home.
Happy Birthday Bye-o! (buddy)
Here he is getting ready to blow out his "2" candle.
6 comments:
I can't believe Miles is already 2!! That is crazy. Looks like he had a good birthday! That cake looked amazing!
Happy Big Birthday, Miles! You are growing up so fast. Remember, love your mommy and daddy and Tess. They are your forever family and will always love you!
The cake you made looks awesome! Those are some mad skills you have there. Looks like it was a great birthday!
Michonne, what a cute boy you have! It sounds like he had a happy birthday! Very impressive cake making skills! :)
Thanks everyone--now that I read and love "Cake Wrecks" I can appreciate cake making more...their Sunday Sweets are so incredible. This was, by no means, a Sunday Sweet, but I don't think it was a Wreck either. It was a lot of fun to make.
You are officially hired to make Annika's cake. She told me she would like a princess castle with a carriage... So if you could make that happen, that would be great!
Post a Comment