Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More home improvements...

Well, we've been in our house for a year now, and I'm starting to feel the bug to paint/change a few things here & there. I'm tired of every wall being beige, so Bryan & I decided to do chair rail and paint in the front room. It is the tiniest room in our house and it looked pretty "blah." So here is an "after" photo of the new chair rail and paint. It was a fun, quick, easy project that we feel makes a big difference (and it makes the room look bigger too!)

On another note, Miles had his two-year well-child check a few weeks ago and he is off the charts for height; taller than 99% of other two-year-olds. Imagine my surprise, then, when the new pants that he got for Christmas are way too long (they're size 2T). When I checked his pants size of the clothes that currently fit him I found that he still wears 18 months pants! Wow...our kids really do have the squatty legs. Bryan says it's the Terry genes, but I always remember my mom complaining about short legs too, so I guess our kids are just doomed.

1 comment:

Jennie Moore said...

Cute! I love the room. It looks really good! I cannot believe its been two years for that little guy. You have such darling kids!