I took Bryan to the SnoCross event last night as an early birthday present. He has always loved snowmobiling and I had never been snowmobiling until I met him--it is so much fun to do! Anyway, I thought he'd enjoy seeing the races and the freestyle tricks that the pros can do on their sleds. It was so amazing. The races were exciting, but the best part for sure was the freestyle. I couldn't believe how high and far they could jump, and of course the most incredible trick of all was the backflip. How they can get a 500-pound+ sled to do a backflip (and land successfully!) is beyond me. I forgot to bring my camera, but here is a picture from the web. Awesome.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
SnoCross
I took Bryan to the SnoCross event last night as an early birthday present. He has always loved snowmobiling and I had never been snowmobiling until I met him--it is so much fun to do! Anyway, I thought he'd enjoy seeing the races and the freestyle tricks that the pros can do on their sleds. It was so amazing. The races were exciting, but the best part for sure was the freestyle. I couldn't believe how high and far they could jump, and of course the most incredible trick of all was the backflip. How they can get a 500-pound+ sled to do a backflip (and land successfully!) is beyond me. I forgot to bring my camera, but here is a picture from the web. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like you had fun at SnoCross, what a neat experience!
Yeah I am baby-sitting Journey and Kolbie, but just three days a week. Cami watches Journey on the other days and Hillary watches Kolbie. It keeps me busy, but it is good, cuz they are cute girls!
Post a Comment