Here's Bree’s birthday interview:
She is currently 38 lbs. and 3 feet, 4 inches tall.
What is a happy memory you have?
Pink Preschool color day, cause I
love to dress up in pink and I looked really cute like a pink ballerina.
What is one word to describe you? A person.
Why do you like being a kid? I don’t like being a kid. I like
being a grown-up…being four!
What do you like to do for fun? Play on the tramp.
What's your favorite thing to do with your friends? Play “sick” and “pirates.”
What's your favorite thing to do with your family? Play!
Play what? Just play. I don’t know what.
What's the nicest thing you did for someone?
Sometimes I talked to you nicely.
What's your favorite song? Let It Go. Well, the Elsa song.
What's your favorite color? I think clear. Oh yeah, clear.
What's your favorite movie?
Anna & Elsa.
What's your favorite book? Pinkalicious. Well, Purplicious.
What's your favorite TV show? Team UmiZoomi
What's your favorite food? Mac & cheese
What's your favorite dessert? Cookies, sugar cookies!
Who's your best friend? Aisley.
What's a talent of yours? Playing or sharing.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I
already told you! A big, big sister!
What's the best thing about being 4? Playing. Playing what?
Pirates I guess, or tag.
Bree is the light of our
lives. Our little bamatamb caboose is a
joy to be around and a charmer to everyone she meets. She is a snuggle bug and I love to hang out
with her while the others are at school and work. Happy birthday Bree-toe!







No comments:
Post a Comment