Monday, June 8, 2015

Spring Sports

May and June are filled with Spring sports!  Both Tess and Miles had soccer games and practices, plus Miles did baseball and Tess did softball!  So with 2 games for each of them per week, plus practices and soccer games, we were busy with 6 games per week and 3 different practices (plus Tess still does tumbling and piano!)  We have been so busy!  I don't know how families with more than 3 kids do it!  We could barely keep up with everything, but we had a lot of fun!  I love watching the kids work hard and try their best.  They are both good little athletes!

 Tess's team was "kid pitch," which makes it very hard for the batters to get good pitches, but I was really excited when Tess got to pitch!

(We have also done swim lessons this summer.  I didn't take any pictures but the kiddos are doing great with swimming also.)

No comments: