Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Happenings

More random bamatamb happenings!

Bree has recently learned to make her eyes go crossed.  Doesn't it seem like she's at a young age to learn this crazy skill?  I don't know whether to be proud or not! ;)   She does it all the time and it worries me that she's going to damage her eyes...but I guess it's ok.  Anyway, when she does it the other kids love to join in so I had to get this awesome picture!

 I was at YW Girls Camp for a few days, so Bryan took the kids for some shopping at Smith & Edwards.  If you've been there, then you know what a wacky fun place it is.  If you haven't been there, it's hard to describe...they have hardware, cowboy clothing and boots, food storage food, toys, kitchen utensils, and a whole lotta weird military surplus stuff!  Anyway, Bryan texted me this cute photo where Miles is playing the war helmet perfectly and I think Bree just wonders where the heck her daddy brought her.
 And here are the kids sitting inside a tank...
 For Activity Days at church Tess had a Daddy/Daughter activity where they got to work together to build something out of Legos.  They chose to build a sailboat and it turned out really great!


For Father's Day we had a party at my Aunt and Uncle's house; they have a beautiful backyard with lots of big trees.  My kids are always wanting to climb trees because the trees in our yard are pretty scrawny and un-climbable.  This tree was anything but scrawny!

 Bree is balancing on her cousin Sydnee's hands and feet while Tess and Aiden watch.  (Funny thing is I remember doing this exact type of thing with my younger cousins too!  Fun!)

No comments: