This year we did things a bit differently with the extended Jensen family and did our Christmas party early (we usually get together on Christmas Day, but as families are growing and getting busier, we decided this was better.) And it was great!
We played Speak Out/Watch Ya Mouth with the crazy mouth pieces that you have to wear. It was pretty funny seeing everyone try to give clues with those things in.
Then we did White Elephant gifts with the "stealing" game (I think it might be called Yankee Swap officially.) I guess my family was like an 8 year old boy, because it was all about poop/farts for us that night...I brought Poo-Pourri for my white elephant gift, then Miles got a poop reindeer emoji pillow for his gift, and I got a fart-sounds book for my gift! (Miles has commandeered the book, by the way, and it provides hours of fun for him and his buddies!)
Bree, Miles, and Bryan played some fun reindeer games as well. Bryan got quite a few inflatable rings to the face during this game. Fun Party!





No comments:
Post a Comment