Monday, December 31, 2012

Fun Times in December

Here are just a few random photos of fun things we've done this month.  It's been a busy, but great, month!

Bryan took Tess & Miles to a U of U basketball game (and they won!!)

Tess had her school Christmas Concert.  Here she is waving to us...

...and singing her heart out.  She did a great job!
After Christmas we went to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square and the candy-windows at Macy's.  (I highly recommend going after Christmas--the crowds are so tiny compared to before Christmas!)  I loved seeing the candy-windows at ZCMI when I was young and I was sad when they stopped doing it.  I was so happy when I heard that Macy's was bringing it back this year. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, they have holiday-themed window displays made entirely of candy pieces.)  The theme was Christmas ornaments and they were very cool.

This Santa Claus was my favorite.


And, on New Year's Eve, we went to a Grizzlies Hockey game.  (They won!)  Here is a picture of the family:  Miles was plugging his ears because it was so loud (which is unusual because he can be a super-duper loud kid when he wants to) and Bree is doing her typical cheesy grin when she realizes that a camera is on her. :)


No comments: